12.3KW Solarever 410W w/IQ8A Enphase MicroInverter – Grid Tie Kit
Out of stock
Kit includes 30pcs of Solarever 410W panels, 30pcs of Enphase IQ8A Microinverters and cabling, and the Enphase IQ 4 Combiner box.
12.3KW Solarever 410W w/IQ8A Enphase MicroInverter Grid Tie Kit
This kit currently only ships out of our Gilbert, AZ facility
- 30 x New SolarEver 410W 144-Half Cell Mono Solar Panel
- 30 x Enphase IQ8A microinverters
- 30 x Enphase Q Cable and Connectors
- 1 x Enphase IQ8 combiner box
- 3 x EATON BR220 2-POLE 20A CIRCUIT BREAKER
- 3 x Enphase Terminator Cap for Q Cable
Add Ons (not included):
- K2 Racking for roof installs
New SolarEver 410W 108-Half Cell Mono Solar Panel
- 20.38 % Module Efficiency
- Cell Type: Mono PERC
- Frame: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Junction Box: IP67 Rated
- 9 Busbar Solar Cell
- High Durability Against Extreme Environmental Conditions
- PID Resistance
- Excellent Performance in Low-Light
- Power: 410W
- Maximum Voltage (VMP): 31.35 V
- Maximum Power Current (IMP): 13.08 A
- Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 37.12 V
- Short Circuit Current (ISC): 13.96 A
- Maximum Fuse Rating: 20 A
- Maximum System Voltage: 1500VDC (IEC)
- Dimensions: 67.87in x 44.64 in x 1.37
- Weight: 47.4 lbs.
Enphase X-IQ-AM1-240-4 IQ combiner for IQ8 systems
The Enphase IQ Combiner 4 with IQ Gateway. Consolidates interconnection equipment into a single enclosure and streamlines Enphase Energy Systems by providing a consistent, pre-wired solution for residential applications. It offers up to four 2-pole input circuits and Eaton BR series busbar assembly. Compatible with IQ8 Microinverters.
- Includes IQ Gateway for communication and control
- Optional Enphase Mobile Connect modem available separately to be used with IQ Combiner 4 (not included in kit)
- Includes solar shield to match Enphase IQ Battery aesthetics and deflect heat
- Flexible networking supports Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular
- Optional AC receptacle available for PLC bridge
- Provides production metering and consumption monitoring
- Centered mounting brackets support single stud mounting
- Supports bottom, back, and side conduit entry
- Up to four 2-pole branch circuits for 240VAC plug-in breakers (not included) with hold down kit support
- Durable NRTL-certified NEMA type 3R enclosure
- Five-year limited warranty
- Two years labor reimbursement program coverage included
- Compatible with IQ8-Series and IQ7-Series Microinverters
- UL listed
ENPHASE, IQ8A-72-2-US, MC4 DC INPUTS, MICRO-INVERTER
Our newest IQ8A Microinverters are the industry's first grid-forming microinverters with split-phase power conversion capability to convert DC power to AC power efficiently.
The brain of the semiconductor-based microinverter is our proprietary application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) which enables the microinverter to operate in grid-tied or off-grid modes. This chip is built in advanced 55nm technology with high-speed digital logic and has super-fast response times to changing loads and grid events, alleviating constraints on battery sizing for home energy systems.
Part of the Enphase Energy System, IQ8A Microinverters integrate with the Enphase IQ Battery, Enphase IQ Gateway, and the Enphase App monitoring and analysis software.
IQ8A Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
Connect PV modules quickly and easily to IQ8A Microinverters using the included Q-DCC-2 adapter cable with plug-n-play MC4 connectors.
IQ8A Microinverters are UL Listed as PV Rapid Shut Down Equipment and conform with various regulations, when installed according to manufacturer's instructions.
To purchase this product, please contact you're local authorized Enphase distributor.
- Lightweight and compact with plug-n-play connectors
- Power Line Communication (PLC) between components
- Faster installation with simple two-wire cabling
- Produce power even when the grid is down
- More than one million cumulative hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Optimized for the latest high-powered PV modules
- Complies with the latest advanced grid support
- Remote automatic updates for the latest grid requirements
- Configurable to support a wide range of grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirements
- Peak output power: 366 VA
- Input power: 295 - 500+ W
- Maximum continuous output power: 349 VA
- Operating range: 25 - 58 V
- Length 212.00 mm
- Width 175.00 mm
- Height 30.20 mm
- Weight 2.38 lbs
What's in the Box
- Q8A Microinverter
- Mounting bracket
- Q-DCC-2 Plug-n-play MC4 adapter cable
- IQ8 Series Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more then one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
Out of stock