MPP LV6048 6KW w/7.5KW Solar 10.2KWH Off Grid Solar Panel Kit
Out of stock
MPP solar kit with LV6048 Off Grid Inverter 7.65kw of used SanTan Solar T-Series 250W solar panels. Check out our racking options. Perfect for a small DIY grid tie solar project.
- 1 x new MPP LV 6048 Hybrid Inverter
- 2 x PowerUpESS 5.1 KWH
- 30 x used 250W panels
- Kit can include any brand of 250W panels. Typically would be REC, Yingli, Trina, Canadian, Qcell, etc.
- 2 x Midnite Solar Combiner Box 6 MNPV6
- 10 x Midnite Solar Circuit Breaker
- 1 x 300 ft. of red PV wire with MC4 connectors
- 1 x 300 ft. of black PV wire with MC4 connectors
- 1 x 20 pack of MC4 connectors (male & female)
- 5 Way Circuit Breaker Box For PV Array Disconnect HT-5
- 2 x 63A 2 Pole Mini Circuit Breaker 250V
- Suntree 1000V 250A 2P DC Molded Case Circuit Breaker
- Big Battery 1000A busbar
Accessories not included:
- Will need the wire to connect the combiner boxes with the inverter. Depends on length. 25' - 8AWG, 50' - 4AWG, 100' 2AWG. Wire is not included in kit.
- Need 2/0 wire with ring posts to connect inverter to Suntree circuit breaker and circuit breaker to 1000A busbar. Not yet included in kit.
Ring posts of battery cable may have to be drill out to fit on circuit breaker posts.
The MPP LV6048 is simplifying off-grid solar power. This is a complete solar system in a box. These units have been a staple in the off-grid solar power community for years for good reason. All you need to do is mount the box to the wall, connect you're panels and you're batteries and you're in business. You have a fully functioning off-grid solar kit. The LV6048 is a perfect beginner friendly option for someone who wants to install a big off grid solar system, but doesn't have a ton of experience. With everything built-in to both MPP LV6048 units - you can literally be up and running off grid within hours..
Midnite Solar Combiner Box:
MNPV6 (For 150 VDC charge controllers and 600 VDC grid tie inverters). Gray aluminum type 3R rainproof enclosure with insulating dead front, will accept six 150VDC breakers or four 600/1000VDC fuse holders. Includes 15 position PV negative bus bar, 14 position ground bus bar, 120 amp Plus bus bar for breakers and 80 amp bus bar for fuses. Punch out tabs on the plastic dead front make for a clean installation using circuit breakers. An included snap in adapter makes for a professional looking installation when installing fuse holders. Up to three 300VDC breakers from 7 to 50 amps may be installed as a disconnect (no combining busbar).
These are used panels in good physical condition. Manufacturing labels have been removed. Panels have been tested and have a good output. These would need to be for off-grid applications.
- 60 cell, polycrystalline
- Weather resistant. Certified for salt mist and ammonia resistance
- Anti-Reflection surface treatment
- Rated Power: 250W
- Open circuit voltage (VOC): 37.6 V
- Max power voltage (VMP): 30.3 V
- Short circuit current (ISC): 8.85 A
- Max power current: 8.27 A
- Power Tolerance 0/+3%
- Maximum system voltage: 600V (UL)
- Fuse Rating: 15 A
- IP65 Junction Box w/MC4 Compatible Connectors
- Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- Dimensions: 64.95 × 39.05 × 1.37 inches (1650 × 992 × 35mm)
PowerUpESS 5.1kwh LFP Battery Rackmount
Batteries come with the brackets to rack mount but the brackets used for stacking are sold separately.
POWERUPESS is a provider of high quality energy storage system using Lithium Iron Phosphate . Our current model is made with Grade-A UL Listed cells with a high quality and Reliable BMS. The integration (closed-loop-communication) of our product with other power electronics is seamless.
A Grade UL Listed cells, same factory as competition product
Important! Warranty only applies if connected to MPP Solar or Growatt charge controllers (Some charge controllers such as PWM and other MPPTs etc drastically overcharge and can damage BMSs and cells by putting the entire Solar Array open circuit voltage directly to the battery terminals)
BMS communication, BMS IS compatible with MPP Solar and Growatt (cables purchased separately)
5 Year Warranty 6000 Cycles 90% DOD ,
- Nominal Voltage 51.2 V
- Mean Operation Voltage 49.5-50.5V
- Nominal Capacity 100 Ah
- Energy 5120 Wh
- Communication CAN 2.0 / RS232/ RS485
- Resistance ≤40 mΩ @ 50% SOC
- Recommended Charge Current 20A (Charge time: ≈6hrs)
- Maximum Charge Current 100A (Charge time: ≈2hrs)
- Charge Over Current Protection (BMS) 110±5A
- Recommended Charge Voltage 53.2-54V
- Charge Cut-Off Voltage (BMS) 3.70±0.025 V/Cell (1sec)
- Reconnect Voltage (BMS) 3.45±0.02 V/Cell
- Balancing Voltage Threshold (BMS) 3.45V/Cell
Out of stock