MPP LV6048 7.5KW 48V Husky 103AH Off Grid Solar Panel Kit
Out of stock
MPP solar kit with LV6048 Off Grid Inverter 7.65kw of used SanTan Solar T-Series 250W solar panels. Check out our racking options. Perfect for a small DIY grid tie solar project.
- 1 x new MPP LV 6048 Hybrid Inverter
- Big Battery 48V HSKY - LiFePO4 - 103Ah - 5.3kWh Battery
- 30 x used 250W panels
- Kit can include any brand of 250W panels. Typically would be REC, Yingli, Trina, Canadian, Qcell, etc.
- 2 x Midnite Solar Combiner Box 6 MNPV6
- 10 x Midnite Solar Circuit Breaker
- 1 x 300 ft. of red PV wire with MC4 connectors
- 1 x 300 ft. of black PV wire with MC4 connectors
- 1 x 20 pack of MC4 connectors (male & female)
- 5 Way Circuit Breaker Box For PV Array Disconnect HT-5
- 2 x 63A 2 Pole Mini Circuit Breaker 250V
- Suntree 1000V 250A 2P DC Molded Case Circuit Breaker
Accessories not included:
- wire to connect the combiner boxes with the inverter. Depends on length. 25' - 8AWG, 50' - 4AWG, 100' 2AWG.
- 2/0 wire with ring posts to connect inverter to Suntree circuit breaker.
The MPP LV6048 is simplifying off-grid solar power. This is a complete solar system in a box. These units have been a staple in the off-grid solar power community for years for good reason. All you need to do is mount the box to the wall, connect you're panels and you're batteries and you're in business. You have a fully functioning off-grid solar kit. The LV6048 is a perfect beginner friendly option for someone who wants to install a big off grid solar system, but doesn't have a ton of experience. With everything built-in to both MPP LV6048 units - you can literally be up and running off grid within hours..
Midnite Solar Combiner Box:
MNPV6 (For 150 VDC charge controllers and 600 VDC gridtie inverters). Gray aluminum type 3R rainproof enclosure with insulating dead front, will accept six 150VDC breakers or four 600/1000VDC fuse holders. Includes 15 position PV negative bus bar, 14 position ground bus bar, 120 amp Plus bus bar for breakers and 80 amp bus bar for fuses. Punch out tabs on the plastic deadfront make for a clean installation using circuit breakers. An included snap in adapter makes for a professional looking installation when installing fuse holders. Up to three 300VDC breakers from 7 to 50 amps may be installed as a disconnect (no combining busbar).
These are used panels in good physical condition. Manufacturing labels have been removed. Panels have been tested and have a good output. These would need to be for off-grid applications.
- 60 cell, polycrystalline
- Weather resistant. Certified for salt mist and ammonia resistance
- Anti-Reflection surface treatment
- Rated Power: 250W
- Open circuit voltage (VOC): 37.6 V
- Max power voltage (VMP): 30.3 V
- Short circuit current (ISC): 8.85 A
- Max power current: 8.27 A
- Power Tolerance 0/+3%
- Maximum system voltage: 600V (UL)
- Fuse Rating: 15 A
- IP65 Junction Box w/MC4 Compatible Connectors
- Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- Dimensions: 64.95 × 39.05 × 1.37 inches (1650 × 992 × 35mm)
Big Battery 48V HSKY - LiFePO4 - 103Ah - 5.3kWh Battery
FLAGSHIP MODEL! BigBattery’s 48V 5.3 kWh HSKY battery is one of our most versatile units, perfect for your golf cart, RV, or home power storage. As our flagship 48V model, the HSKY has set the bench for the reliability and versatility you can expect from a BigBattery battery. Our advanced BMS comes with Over/Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection, and a Thermal Management System that affords safe charging and discharging within a wide temperature range, and the HSKY comes with a 300A Fuse and brand new LFP cells for maximum energy efficiency and safety. With 5.3 kWh and over 100 Ah of capacity, the HUSKY can replace your entire battery bank in your RV or camper van and still have power to spare! You’ll be saving weight, space, and money no matter the application. For golf carts, the HSKY can provide you longer lifespan, greater top speeds, increased range of 60+ miles, all while requiring zero maintenance. If you’re looking for a reliable, plug and play solution for your golf cart or RV, look no further.
- Voltage: 48V
- Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Charging Voltage Range: 55.6 - 58.0
- Max Charge Voltage: 58.8V
- Operating Voltage Range: 43 - 58.8V
- kWh Capacity: 5.3kWh
- Ah Capacity: 103Ah
- Cell Configuration: 16S
- Max Continuous Discharge Current Amps: 130
- Max Continuous Power Watts: 6700
- Max Discharge Peak Current Amps: 350 (6 Seconds)
- Max Charge Current Amps: 90 Charge Temp Range (°C): 0°C (32°F) / 55°C (131°F)
- Discharge Temp Range (°C): -30°C (-22°F) / 55°C (131°F)
- Optimal Discharge Temp Range: 15°C (59°F) / 35°C (95°F)
- BMS (Battery Management System)
- Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over-Current (Thermal Management System),
- Safety Fuse (300A)
- Parallel: Up To (8) Parallel
Out of stock