Solaredge 3800H HD Waver Inverter w/ P340 optimizers, 4.27KW panels, Racking
Out of stock
Solaredge 3.8kw solar kit with 4.27kw of brand New REC 305W solar panels. Includes optimizers and racking. Perfect for a small DIY grid tie solar project.
Solaredge 3.8Kw Solar Kit
- 1 x new SolarEdge 3800H HD Inverter
- 14 x used Rec Solar 305W solar panels
- 14 x new SolarEdge P340 Optimizers
- Racking for 2 rows of 7 ( please contact us if you need to configure it differently).
- 86" rails, rail connectors, L-Foot attachments, mid clamps, end clamps, ground lugs, and black end caps
- Flashing for waterproofing not included. Please contact us for additional information.
- 100' of black and red PV Wire with mc4 connectors
SolarEdge 3800 HD Single Phase Inverter breaks the mold of traditional inverters. This small, efficient and lightweight inverter enables simplified one-person installation and best-in-class efficiency. The record-breaking efficiency allows for more energy production, maximizing your investment in solar. Using power conversion technology based on distributed switching and powerfull DSP processing, the HD-Wave inverter is able to synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in magnetics and heavy cooling elements. This reduces the physical size and weight of the inverter while offering superior efficiency compared to traditional inverter technology.
Click below for Datasheet
The SolarEdge Power Optimizer is a DC/DC converter which is connected by installers to each solar module, turning them into smart modules. The SolarEdge Power Optimizers increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually. Furthermore, the Power Optimizers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring platform for enhanced, cost-effective module-level maintenance. Each Power Optimizer is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature, which is designed to automatically reduce modules' DC voltage to a safe level whenever the inverter or grid power is shut down (unless connected to a StorEdge inverter operating in backup mode).
The CrossRail 44-X mounting system for photovoltaic assemblies is suitable for pitched roofs. It works with most residential roof types including tile and shingle roofs. This system is compatible with commonly available roof hooks including our own Flat Tile Hook and Tile Hook 3S (not included).
Racking is based off of 2 rows of 7 panels in portrait layout. Flashing not included with kit. If you set up requires different configuration or additional parts please contact one of our sales reps.
Brand new REC Solar 305W 120 half cell solar panels. They come with the manufacturer’s warranty: standard 10/25 year warranty through REC.
- Improved performance in shaded conditions
- High efficiency, monocrystalline module
- 100% PID free
- Improved output per meter squared.
- Passed load test of 5400 Pa to withstand heavier snow load and 3600 Pa to withstand wind pressure
- 10-year product warranty and 25-year power output warranty
- Qualifies for IRS Solar Energy Tax Credits and rebates
- Rated Power: 305W
- Open circuit voltage (VOC): 39.7 V
- Max power voltage (VMP): 33.3 V
- Short circuit current (ISC): 9.80 A
- Max power current: 9.17 A
- Maximum system voltage: 1000V
- Fuse Rating: 25 A
- IP67 Junction Box with bypass diodes and standard solar connectors
- Weight: 40.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 65.95 x 39.25 x 1.50 in
Out of stock