Surface Mount Circuit Breaker
The Surface Mount Circuit Breaker is a safety device to prevent damage to the motors and wiring when the current flowing through the electrical circuit supersedes its designed limits. Compatible with 12-48V systems. Comes in: 30A, 40A, 50A, 60A, 80A, 100A, or 150A.
Surface Mount Circuit Breaker w/ Manual Reset Waterproof
This circuit breaker installs between your charge controller and battery. It is recommended to have a circuit breaker rating of 120-125% that of the charge controller.
- Compatible with 12-48V systems.
- Manual reset button can be used as a kill switch.
- Unit is waterproof.
- Has two holes for mounting on flat surfaces
- Comes in: 30A, 40A, 50A, 60A, 80A, 100A, or 150A.
- Material: Plastic and Metal
- Size: 3.4 in (L) x 2.2in (W) x 1.5in (H)
- Voltage: 12-48V DC
- Weight: 85g
- Work Temperature: -10c to 50C (-14F to 122F)
|Dimensions||3.4 × 2.2 × 1.5 in|
30A, 40A, 50A, 60A, 80A, 100A, 150A