Victron 50A Charge Controller, 2000W Inverter, and 12V Owl Battery Solar Kit
Victron 50A Charge controller, 2000W Inverter, and 12V 2.17kwh Owl Battery Solar Kit. Panels not included. Contact for further information and to purchase.
Victron 50A Charge controller, 2000W Inverter, and 12V 2.17kwh Owl Battery Solar Kit
Contact for further information and to purchase.
This kit is for up to 700W in panels to be wired 2 panels in parallel. (panels not included)
Does not include wiring for inverter to linx distro.
Big Battery Owl 12V battery comes with internal 300A fuse. Battery includes wire harness.
- 1 x Victron 100/50
- 1 x 12V 2.17KW Owl Big Battery
- 1 x 2000W 12V Reliable inverter
- 350A DC disconnect
- A lynx distributor
- 60A and 200A Victron Mega Fuse
- BVM712 monitor
- two to 1 adapter
- 2 inline 15a fuses
- 25' controller cable
- 5' of black/red 6 gauge wire and appropriate disconnects and fuses
Will need to purchase ring post terminals to connect to lynx.
Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 100/50 Solar Charge Controller
A solar charger gathers energy from you're solar panels and stores it in you're batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximizes this energy harvest; driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health - extending its life.
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of you're solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of you're panels and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded and light intensity is changing.
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of you're SmartSolar MPPT charger with built-in Bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other devices via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet, Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere. Both services are free to use. For remote installations - even when their is no internet connection or phone signal nearby - you may be able to monitor your MPPT by Bluetooth-pairing with a LoRaWAN (long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
- Nominal system voltage: 12/24V
- Rated charge current : 50A
- Max PV short circuit current: 60A
- Max. PV open circuit voltage: 100v
- Max. PV input power: 700W(12V Battery); 1400W(24V battery)
- Bluetooth Smart built-in
- Ultra-fast maximum power point tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced maximum power point detection in case of partial shading conditions
- Outstanding conversion efficiency
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Extensive electronic protection
- Internal temperature sensor
- Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth
Big Battery 12V OWL - LiFePO4 -170Ah - 2.17kWh Battery
FLAGSHIP MODEL! Big Battery's 12V 2.17 kWh LiFePO4 OWL battery was designed with you're vans and RVs in mind and serves as a benchmark for the quality batteries you can expect from Big Battery. Our OWL is equipped with brand new LFP cells, which is the safest lithium chemistry available today. Plus, our advanced BMS guarantees you Over/Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection, and a Thermal Management System that affords safe charging and discharging within a wide temperature range, with a 300A Fuse to back it all up. Whether you’re a full time van-lifer or a boondocking enthusiast, the OWL can keep you powered and prepared. When you upgrade to lithium, you’ll see and feel the difference. The 12V OWL has twice the power, half the weight, faster charge times, and up to 4x as many cycles when compared to the lead acid alternative, all while requiring zero maintenance. Not only is the OWL cheaper than lead acid since you don’t have to replace you're batteries every 2-3 years, but at $0.43/Wh, the OWL is one of the most cost effective lithium RV batteries in its class. Upgrade today and power your next RV vacation with the 12V OWL from Big Battery.
- SKU: F-OWL-12021-G1
- Voltage: 12V
- Chemistry: LiFePO4 (New)
- Charging Voltage Range: 13.9 - 14.5
- Max Charge Voltage: 14.7V
- Operating Voltage Range: 9.8 – 14.6V
- kWh Capacity: 2.17 kWh
- Ah Capacity: 170Ah
- Cell Configuration: 4S
- Max Continuous Discharge Current Amps: 175
- Max Continuous Power Watts: 2240
- Max Discharge Peak Current Amps: 350 (6 Seconds)
- Max Charge Current Amps: 175 Charge Temp Range (°C): 0°C (32°F) / 55°C (131°F)
- Discharge Temp Range (°C): -30°C (-22°F) / 55°C (131°F)
- Optimal Discharge Temp Range: 15°C (59°F) / 35°C (95°F)
- Storage Temp: -5°C (23°F) / 35°C (95°F) (Max 6 Months)
- BMS (Battery Management System)
- Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over-Current (Thermal Management System),
- Safety Fuse (300A)
- Parallel: Up To (8) Parallel
Reliable 2000W 12V Inverter 120VAC
- 2000W continuous 4000W peak true pure sine wave solar power inverter, as good as grid power, power backup for home power supply..
- Transfer 12VDC to 120VAC, 60Hz frequency, dual US outlets. Intelligent temperature control cooling fan. Earth connection for both PCB board and output. Digital LED display..
- High quality true copper inductance, filter the wave form, ensure the true pure sine wave AC output, safeguard you're equipment. All big imported mosfets with strong driving capacity..
- The PCB thickness is 2.00mm, allow the stronger current floating on the circuit, increase the load capacity. High frequency transformer to transfer DC to AC, ensure the stable and full AC output.
- Free standard battery cables and spare fuse for replacement.
Victron BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor
This Victron BMV-712 Smart battery monitor has Bluetooth built-in. This helps calculate the amp hours consumed and monitor the charge of the battery. With the Victron Smart technology utilized in this product, it allows the Bluetooth functionality to provide wireless communication between various products. This item includes free shipping.
- Supply voltage range: 6.5-70 VDC
- Current draw: <1mA
- Input voltage range, auxiliary battery: 6.5 - 70VDC
- Battery capacity (Ah): 1 - 9999 Ah
- Operating temperature range: -40 +50*C (-40 - 120*F)
- Temperature measurement range: -20 +50*C
- Bistable relay: 60V/1A normally open
- Stores a wide range of historic events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 70V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Bluetooth inside
- Uses Victron Bluetooth app
- Easy to install
- midpoint voltage monitoring
- Very low current draw from the battery
- bi-stable alarm relay
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non-critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE. Direct communication port
- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and corresponding alarm and relay settings