Victron 70A Charge Controller, 2500W Inverter, and 24V Owl Battery Solar Kit
Contact for further information and to purchase. Victron 70A Charge Controller, 2500W Inverter, and 24V Owl 3.0kwh Battery
. Great kit for a small DIY off grid solar project. Panels not included
Victron 70A Charge Controller, 2500W Inverter, and 24V Owl 3.0kwh Battery Solar Kit
This kit is for up to 2KW in panels to be wired 2 to 3 panels in series, up to 3 series strings in parallel. Configuration depends on panels chosen. Panels not included.
Does not include wiring for inverter to linx distro.
Big Battery Mule 24V battery comes with internal 300A fuse so none is included with this kit. Battery includes wire harness.
- 1 x Victron 100/70
- Midnite Solar Combiner box with 150VDC 15A or 20A fuses.
- 1 x 24V 3KW Mule Big Battery
- 350A DC Disconnect
- 1 x 2500W 12V Reliable inverter
- A lynx distributor
- Victron 100A and 200A Mega Fuse
- BVM712 monitor
- 25' controller cable x 3
- 5' of black/red 6 gauge wire and appropriate disconnects and fuses
Will need to purchase ring post terminals to connect to lynx and battery interconnect cables.
Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 150/70-TR Solar Charge Controller
A solar charger gathers energy from you're solar panels, and stores it in you're batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximizes this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of you're solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of you're panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of you're SmartSolar MPPT charger with built-in Bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use. For remote installations - even when there is no internet connection or phone signal nearby - you may be able to monitor your MPPT by Bluetooth-pairing with a LoRaWAN(long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
By adding the SmartSolar Control Display you will be able to check the status of your Charger and battery-storage at a glance. Simply plug it into the face of your MPPT charger to provide you with real-time monitoring and set-up capabilities.
- Nominal system voltage: 12 - 48V
- Rated charge current : 70A
- Rated discharge current: 4A up to 35VDC, 1A up to 60VDC
- Max. PV open circuit voltage: 150v (absolute maximum coldest conditions) 145V(start-up and operating maximum)
- Max. PV input power: 1000W(12V Battery); 2000W(24V battery); 3000W(36V battery); 4000W(48V battery)
- Power terminals: 35mm/AWG2 (3 pairs of MC4 connectors)
- Ultra-fast maximum power point tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced maximum power point detection in case of partial shading conditions
- Outstanding conversion efficiency
- Natural convection cooling
- Automatic battery voltage recognition
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Over temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high
Big Battery 24V MULE - LiFePO4 - 120Ah - 3kWh Battery
|Don’t let this battery’s size fool you! The 24V MULE packs alot of power into a tiny housing and is the perfect solution for solar, off-grid, and emergency power applications. With 3 kWh of capacity, and the ability to connect several MULEs together, this battery can handle very large systems with safety and ease.
The MULE comes equipped with our proprietary BMS, a 300A fuse, an advanced thermal management system, and convenient, sturdy caster wheels. This battery can be taken anywhere and be used safely to power you're equipment and you're adventures! Utilizing only brand new LiFePO4 cells, you’ll be lasting longer, charging quicker, and saving weight and space compared to you're outdated lead acid batteries. And as always, it requires ZERO maintenance, it’s easily installed, it’s made right here in the US, and it’s guaranteed to be the lowest cost battery in it's class available today.
- Voltage: 24V Chemistry: LiFePO4
- (New) Charging Voltage Range: 27.8 - 29.0
- Max Charge Voltage: 29.4V
- Operating Voltage Range: 20 – 28.8V
- kWh Capacity: 3kWh
- Ah Capacity: 120Ah
- Cell Configuration: 8S
- Max Continuous Discharge Current Amps: 130
- Max Continuous Power Watts: 3328
- Max Discharge Peak Current Amps: 350 (6 Seconds)
- Max Charge Current Amps: 100
- Charge Temp Range (°C): 0°C (32°F) / 55°C (131°F)
- Discharge Temp Range (°C): -30°C (-22°F) / 55°C (131°F)
- Optimal Discharge Temp Range: 15°C (59°F) / 35°C (95°F)
- Storage Temp: -5°C (23°F) / 35°C (95°F) (Max 6 Months)
- Weight: 92 (LBS)
- Length Inches: 11.81 Width Inches: 7.5 Height Inches: 24
- BMS (Battery Management System)
- Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over-Current (Thermal Management System),
- Safety Fuse (300A)
- Parallel: Up To (8) Parallel
Reliable 2500W 24V Inverter 120VAC
- 2500W (surge 5000W) pure sine wave inverter- 120V 60HZ USA outlets, with 4 pcs of cables with cable lug terminals, manual, and warranty card. Everything you need to complete the installation is included.
- Choose you're DC volt input from the size options.The DC to AC inverter converts 12V DC 24VDC or 48VDC (Only One DC voltinput) power from battery to 120V AC. Please confirm your battery voltage first and choose from the option about the DC volt input, 12V,24V or 48V. It is can power for AC electronics such as oven, heater, Air conditioner, kettle, TV, Computer ect in vehicle, home, office or outdoor use.
- Rated power: 2500W; surge power: 5000W-- a good source of backup power supply for off grid system or emergency like power failure.
Victron BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor
This Victron BMV-712 Smart battery monitor has Bluetooth built-in. This helps calculate the amp hours consumed and monitor the charge of the battery. With the Victron Smart technology utilized in this product, it allows the Bluetooth functionality to provide wireless communication between various products. This item includes free shipping.
- Supply voltage range: 6.5-70 VDC
- Current draw: <1mA
- Input voltage range, auxiliary battery: 6.5 - 70VDC
- Battery capacity (Ah): 1 - 9999 Ah
- Operating temperature range: -40 +50*C (-40 - 120*F)
- Temperature measurement range: -20 +50*C
- Bistable relay: 60V/1A normally open
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 70V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Bluetooth inside
- Uses Victron Bluetooth app
- Easy to install
- midpoint voltage monitoring
- Very low current draw from the battery
- bi-stable alarm relay
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non-critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE. Direct communication port
- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and corresponding alarm and relay settings